The Ontoto Greyhound is our lean and efficient data logger offering an over-achieving level of performance; unexpected of an entry level product. We've developed the Greyhound firmware and hardware designs extensively to suit the needs of Hydrogeologists and Environmental Scientists. The result is a durable; tamper resistant data logger that provides customisable sampling and reporting frequencies, all configurable remotely via SMS.Print friendly brochure (PDF) and Ontoto Order Form (PDF)
- Records and transmits the level and temperature data from the site, back to you using the 3G mobile network.
- Battery powered device; up to 5 years between battery changes (with a sleeping current draw of only 7uA).
- Remotely configurable by the end user via SMS.
- Sampling and reporting frequencies from as little as one minute, to as much as one year.
- Occupies the only available space in standard steel monuments for a simple onsite retrofit.
- No proprietary software to receive or access the data.
- Complimentary web portal for device & data management.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Communicating on Telstra’s 3G network using our tested and compliant range of aerials.
- MODBUS - Microsensor’s Intelligent Transmitter; gives an operational water column range from 0.5 to 200m.
- Device powered using standard 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Galvanised Steel and PET casing ensure longevity.
- Operational temperature range from -20 to 54 degrees C.
- Dimensions 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 95mm (H)
- Product Weight: 870grams (including batteries)
Logger in Field
Exploded view of Greyhound Install ( slides into monument cap; tighten bolt )