Introducing The Ontoto Greyhound
Remote Telemetry Data Logging Via 3G/4G
The Ontoto Greyhound is our all new compact and efficient data logger. It was designed from the ground up to suit the needs of Hydro-geologists and Environmental Scientists, so its performance far exceeds that of other entry-level products. The result is a durable, tamper-resistant and power efficient data logger that provides customisable sampling and reporting frequencies, all of which are able to be configured remotely.
- Ultra-Low Power.
- Communication via 3G/4G/LTE networks.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) configurable.
- Over the air firmware updates.
- Uniform Sensor Interface in-line with the Astro.
- Various power packages.
- Compatible with a range of intelligent digital sensors including water level, pH and pressure.
- 3G/4G Mobile network connectivity.
- Battery powered device, up to 5 years between battery changes (sleeping current draw of only 2uA).
- Remotely configurable by the end user via our Android application and our Web Portal.
- Sampling and reporting frequencies from as little as one minute, to as much as one year.
- Occupies the available space in standard steel monuments for a simple onsite retrofit.
- No proprietary software to receive or access the data.
- Complimentary web portal for device & data management.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- MODBUS – Holykell sensor provides an operational water column range from 0.5 to 200m.
- Stainless steel and PET casing ensure longevity.
- Operational temperature range from -20 to 80 degrees C.
- Dimensions 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 95mm (H).
- Product Weight: 870grams (including batteries).
Control your data from your web browser and mobile devices in real-time. Easily export the data as a CSV file to other software, such as SCADA and Excel. Integration with Ontoto’s API is easy and secure so you can reach your data practically anywhere at any time.
In compliance with privacy and security, your data is stored safely via the cloud and the device itself, guaranteeing the integrity of your data.
The Ontoto Greyhound data logger is highly energy-efficient (with a sleep current of only 2 micro-amps) and is powered by lithium batteries. In turn, giving you a highly reliable and maintenance-free solution for up to five years on one single battery pack.
By design, Ontoto’s products and platform seamlessly integrate with other solutions like the hobo data logger and In-Situ monitoring solutions.
Have a data logger system but want to switch to us? Migration is super easy with Ontoto’s web portal!
Simply export your data as a CSV file from your old loggers, then import into the Ontoto web portal.
Ontoto Connect – wireless data logger configuration and setup via iOS & Android
It’s super easy to set up and customise your data logger wirelessly with Onto Connect, the free iOS & Android App. See your notifications via mobile phone with push notifications and visualise your data on the fly. To install the Android App click here. You can also install the iOS version from the App Store here. Learn More
Ontoto’s web portal – The world’s best data logging software
Derive parameters, get statistics, generate reporta & visualize your data, all in real-time via the web portal. With total control & flexibility over your measurements, you can focus on what matters most. Learn More